Massage in the workplace
Massage in the workplace is available at a discounted price for NHS staff on Tuesdays and Fridays at Chase Farm Hospital. Massage is a comforting non invasive therapy which can bring many benefits to both the mind and body for anyone of any gender or age group.
The benefits of massage in the workplace may include:
- Increasing staff morale by alleviating depression and anxiety
- Reducing stress levels
- Relieving headaches, neck and back ache
- Relieving eyestrain
- Relieving mental and physical strain
- Helping to lower blood pressure
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving concentration levels, memory and mental alertness
- Increasing energy levels to improve productivity
Is complementary therapy for me?
- Do you suffer from muscular aches and pains?
- Get headaches or migraines?
- Rheumatism or Arthritis?
- Back or neck problems?
- Get stressed out or anxious?
- Or just need to relax?
For further information please contact Sarah Fellows ITEC, MCThA, MICHT, Professional Complementary Therapist, on 07754 725 954 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sarah is qualified to ITEC standards in Anatomy and Physiology, Holistic Massage, Indian Head Massage and Reflexology. Sarah is fully insured and a registered member of the Complementary Therapists Association. She is also qualified and a registered member of the Thermo Auricular Therapy Association. She also holds certificates in Trigger Point massage, Deep Tissue massage, Hot Stone Massage, Pregnancy Massage and the Natural Face Lift Massage!
“During my three days stay, I didn't meet one unfriendly employee. Everyone was so experienced, nice and helpful, which made the experience of giving birth less stressful.”More patient comments from NHS Choices
“Every step of the treatment was explained. My opinion was asked and respected. I could not have received better treatment anywhere else.”More patient comments from NHS Choices