Children and young people
The directorate is led by Dr Simon Roth, Clinical Director supported by Elizabeth Raidan, General Manager.
All of our Children and young people services have a family-focused philosophy in which staff and parents work together in partnership to provide the highest standards of care.
We provide a range of services at Barnet, Chase Farm, Edgware and St Michaels Community Hospitals.
- Paediatric Assessment Units
- In-patient wards
- Treasure Island ward at Barnet Hospital and Kingfisher ward at Chase Farm Hospital which also has a separate ENT area
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Special Care Baby Unit at Chase Farm Hospital
- Out-patient services
- Home Care team to support care of sick children at home
- General paediatric rapid access clinics
- Audiology (Hearing and balance problems)
- Developmental paediatrics
- Liaison Psychiatric Services
- Paediatric Respiratory
- TB services
“During my three days stay, I didn't meet one unfriendly employee. Everyone was so experienced, nice and helpful, which made the experience of giving birth less stressful.”More patient comments from NHS Choices
“Consistent and professional care, delivered in a friendly way.”More patient comments from NHS Choices